Memorial day weekend plans? Thinking ahead to the next holiday season and want to start planning your dream vacation TODAY? Check out direct flights via JETBLUE from New York to St.Maarten and enjoy two islands + three countries for the price of one. St.Maarten (the Dutch side connected to St.Martin, the French side) is a magical island full of beauty, friendly locals, delicious international cuisine and ultimate luxury. But the best part of this caribbean island? The infamous St.Barths is just a quick boat or plane ride away! Although hopping on a short flight to St.Barths is the best way to go, it might be easier for those of you who have flight anxiety like this lady to just take the 1 hour speed ferry over. Here are some photographs from a recent Ladyhattan travel excursion to all three places – St. Martin, St. Maarten and of course, St.Barths….Below you can find a list of favorites and travel recommendations when planning your caribbean getaway. Oh, and hey ladies, watch out for the nude beaches down there! They will surprise you if you’re not prepared! A bare booty never killed anybody and you sure will see many of them in this part of the world! Enjoy!
St. Martin Favorites
- Hotel Splurge – Belmond La Samanna – Click Here for this Hotel!
- Hotel Steal – Esmeralda Resort – Click Here for this Hotel!
- Eating Splurge – L’Estaminet (downtown Grand Case)
- Eating Steal – Bikini Beach (Orient Bay)
- Favorite French Food Find – Bistro Nu (Grand Case) – Click Here for Details!
- Must See Must Do – Pinel Island: Pinel Island is a little gem just a short boat ride off French Cul-de-sac. It’s located in the heart of the Marine Park of St. Martin. regular ferrys leave the dock at cul-de-sac starting at 10am with the last return ferry at 5pm. You can also paddle to Pinel within 15 minutes with kayaks. The view is indescribable.
St. Maarten Favorites
- Hotel Splurge – The Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa – Click Here for this Hotel!
- Hotel Steal – Oyster Bay Beach Resort – Click Here for this Hotel!
- Eating Splurge – Patagonia (inside the Simpson Bay Yacht Club)
- Eating Steal – Sunset Bar & Grill (on Maho Beach)
- Must See Must Do – Maho Beach: Located at the end of Maho Bay and also very close to the airport where airplanes fly right above the beach. One of the coolest things you will ever experience – watching people stand on the beach and get thrown into the water from the power of the engines firing up and preparing for take-off!
St. Barths Favorites
- A Lady Favorite – Hotel Saint Barth Isle de France – Click Here for this Hotel!
- A Lady Favorite – Eden Rock – Click Here for this Hotel!
- There are no steals or deals in St.Barths, but consider renting a villa/ home with a group of friends to save the costs of pricey hotels! Also, if you rent directly through an owner you can negotiate the prices and try to make a deal with your budget and party size – Click Here for Rentals by Owners
- A Lady Favorite – Eat and play at DO Brazil located on the famous Shell Beach – Click Here for More!
- Shop at Hermes & Louis Vuitton for an afternoon… and Ladies, pay absolutely no tax on your favorite scarves, bags and cuffs!
- A Lady Favorite – Eat and party at La Voile Manapany – Click Here for More!
- Make it a Lady party day or night at the famous – Nikki Beach St. Barth – Click Here!
Whether you make it to one these caribbean hotspots or hit all three like this lady, you are surely in for a relaxing retreat! Happy trip planning and traveling, ladies!