Y’all ready for a dazzling desert oasis? Imagine a super-hot place to run to when the temperature starts to drop later this year. Yes, that’s right, the cold weather is coming to town. I recently discovered this renown luxury resort in the heart of a heated paradise – the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess – located an easy 20 minutes from the Phoenix, Arizona airport. Surrounded by palm trees and sunshine filled days that facilitate all of your favorite outdoor activities (hiking, biking, golfing, swimming and more), I could not recommend a better sweet escape. Check out a few gorgeous photographs I snapped featuring the highlights of this luxury accommodation. Perfect for couples, families and groups of friends, this resort is Ladyhattan approved. For a full recap of details, tips and amenities, head on down to the bottom of this post.
The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
An easy 20 minute ride from the international Phoenix, Arizona airport, you will indulge in luxury set to the backdrop of picturesque natural beauty. The AAA Five Diamond Fairmont Scottsdale Princess provides the perfect setting to enjoy al fresco living in the blooming Sonoran Desert. As in the Native American tradition, you’ll live in harmony with nature…vast open spaces, lushly landscaped grounds, regal Saguaro cacti and a burning orange sun sinking behind the majestic mountains will inspire and energize you. From the rich purple hues of the desert sunset to the green agave plants and coral pinks and butter yellow of blooming cactus flowers, the natural palate at play is of the most unique and stunning in the world. Aside from the obvious natural beauty surrounding the resort, there is something for everyone to enjoy at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, making it the perfect place for couples, families and friends to enjoy together.
Here are a few highlights of the amenities and offerings at this desert oasis:
- Four top-ranked Arizona restaurants are located on the resort premises
- Innovative spa and fitness programs at the Well & Being Spa
- Six sparkling pools, including the all-new Sunset Beach with water slides and sprinklers for all to enjoy
- Two newly renovated 18-hole championship golf courses
- Seasonal experiences offered featuring specialty menus, exciting concerts and family-friendly activities depending on the time of year
- Vacation packages available to customize and cater to the type of trip you desire
- Minutes away from shopping centers and just a short drive from Sedona, the Grand Canyon and the bustling cultural center home to the Phoenix Open, Spring Training baseball, five Major League sports teams, Arabian horse shows and more.
- Offering access to art walks and culinary festivals to hot air ballooning and jeep tours, the activity options are endless
If imaging yourself sipping a cool cocktail overlooking vibrant desert colors and palms does not excite you, well, I have one last feature to share on this hotel review that I just can’t get over. Never before have I arrived to a hotel with the type of warm welcome the Fairmont Scottsdale offers. And when I say warm welcome, I mean adorable, fluffy, and heart-melting golden retrievers.
Wait, did you say a dog greets you at this hotel? Yes, you heard me loud and clear, ladies. As I stepped out of my car to the grandiose lobby space filled with fresh flowers, two beautiful golden retrievers kindly escorted me to check-in. They were the nicest and most well-behaved “entrance dogs” I have ever met in my life. The kids and families seemed to love the playful nature of these dogs, making this hotel feel like you were a guest inside a luxurious Scottsdale home. Fearful of snow storms and sub-zero temperatures coming for ya this winter? Do yourself a favor and put this perfectly hot destination on the calendar. For questions, comments or hotel review partnerships, contact Ladyhattan@gmail.com. Until the next sweet escape.