The summer literally flew by with a gorgeous fall season in full swing! The smell of pumpkin lattes fills the brisk air and college football plays loudly in every pub across New York City. Looking back at summer travels, I had the chance to visit a beautiful little beach town at the tip of Cape Cod – Provincetown, MA. Filled with character and charm, this east coast beach spot is not your average coastal village. I went to Provincetown to cheer on a family member biking in the famous Pan Mass Challenge. It was truly such a positive and uplifting experience. The ride is for an incredible cause and the atmosphere is filled with hundreds of inspirational human beings biking for days to raise support for cancer research. I loved meeting all the families and wonderful people participating in the weekend festivities and hope to return next summer.
A few weeks later I had the pleasure of attending a gorgeous wedding and wedding brunch in Osterville, MA — another gem on Cape Cod! The weather was picutre perfect as the ocean sparkled against the coastline. Here are my personal highlights from these short trips to Cape Cod with a list of hotspot suggestions (lady favorites) for your next trip!
Glimpses of the goodies in P-town!
A spectacular wedding celebration in Osterville, MA….These moments were captured at the Oyster Harbors Club and the Wianno Club.
- Twisted Ice Cream – homemade deliciousness
- Lobster Roll – lobster meat on a toasted bun, doesn’t get any better than that
- Pilgrim Monument – historical and beautiful
- Walk Commercial Street – quality shopping (yes they have a Michael Kors!)
- The Mews Restaurant and Café – delicious food and cocktails
- The Brass Key Guesthouse – luxurious lodging
- The Wired Puppy – great coffee and dog friendly
- Ellie Kai Shop – best maxi dresses in the world
- Wimpy’s Seafood Market – delicious seafood at a great price
- Crisp Flatbread – great lunch spot for great friends
- Wianno Club – breathtaking views of the coastline
- The Raw Bar – drive down the street to Hyannis Port and treat yourself to the largest lobster roll I have ever seen
Happy Cape Cod traveling… a great spot for the summer (high season) and a tranquil getaway during the fall months… Bottom line — you can’t go wrong with a trip to any quaint town in Cape Cod.